From: Barbara Williams
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000053115:38:54
Subject: Middle School fair: Math Grades 6 - 8

I am looking for math topic and/or ideas that students can use as
topics for our school math Fair.  I am interested in web sites that
are available and sites that may have suggestions for student use.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/