From: Chris <ncslaughter@goosecreek.cisd.esc4.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021819:01:17
Subject: 1, 2, 3 Math Fonts

If you are looking for elemntary math fonts, try 1, 2, 3 Math Fonts.
It has fractions, clocks, money, assorted blocks and a few others.
Pretty cheap at $20. You can find it at www.justusteachers.com  I use
it when I need to customize my materials, or when I need something at
the last minute.  Have fun!

Chris

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question