Q&A #119

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Fonts for typing math

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Chris

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021819:01:17
Subject: 1, 2, 3 Math Fonts

If you are looking for elemntary math fonts, try 1, 2, 3 Math Fonts. It has fractions, clocks, money, assorted blocks and a few others. Pretty cheap at $20. You can find it at www.justusteachers.com I use it when I need to customize my materials, or when I need something at the last minute. Have fun! Chris

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®