Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: John Anthony

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003100113:47:27
Subject: Praxis Math test (0061) help

Hi, I did come across your request regarding obtaining assistance on preparation for the Middle School Math Praxis exam. Do check out a new site called: PraxisMathExam.com It main focus is on the High school math exam (0061), but you may find it beneficial. There you can purchase (at a low investment) exams with full explanation and calculator assistance that align very closely with the Math question that are given on the Math Praxis exam. Good luck and let me know if it works John

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®