Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Asmita

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004042620:43:02
Subject: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

Hi guys, I am planning to take the PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge (0061) exam on June 12th in NJ. I would really appreiciate if any one can suggest any Study material available out there. Did anybody try the book from ETS themselves? Appreciate any help. Thanx. Asmita.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®