Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Morched

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007020216:50:21
Subject: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

The best way to prepare for the praxis is to prepare Math for elementary school. Lot of basic knowledge we may forget. Ask an elementary teacher what they teach and how they do it. I found it very helpful to refresh my memory. Good Luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®