Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Morched <morched_benayed@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007020216:50:21
Subject: Re: Re: Info about study material for PRAXIS II - Math Content knowledge.

The best way to prepare for the praxis is to prepare Math for
elementary school. Lot of basic knowledge we may forget. Ask an
elementary teacher what they teach and how they do it. I found it very
helpful to refresh my memory.

Good Luck.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question