Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tarun Bhardwaj

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005090914:40:44
Subject: MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH (0069)

Hi, I have to take the Praxis Middle School Mathematics (0069) on Sep 17, 2005 in New Jersey, and I am really nervous. Any feedback or advice that you guys can send me would be appreciated. A big part of the problem was that Middle School was such a long time ago , I did not remember what I learned in Mid School, until visiting an old math teacher I had. Please email me tbhar_1978@hotmail.com.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®