Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Karen <mkkaufman@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005101608:33:37
Subject: Re: Math Praxis II (0061) 9/17/05 questions - need help

Hi,

I'm a career changer awaiting results from  this test.  I was very
well prepared on the content - and am pretty certain I seriously
screwed up the timing - I found this site later.  I noticed there are
no replies to your message -  has the discussion moved to another
page?  I'm waiting to receive my results before delving into all of
this again.  REgards, Karen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®