Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Karen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005101608:33:37
Subject: Re: Math Praxis II (0061) 9/17/05 questions - need help

Hi, I'm a career changer awaiting results from this test. I was very well prepared on the content - and am pretty certain I seriously screwed up the timing - I found this site later. I noticed there are no replies to your message - has the discussion moved to another page? I'm waiting to receive my results before delving into all of this again. REgards, Karen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®