Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jones <oliver@vcu.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006071222:46:16
Subject: Your worries are over - HERE's WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

Check out this study guide.
I absolutely loved it.  When I took the test, I saw some of the very
same, word for word, number for number questions.  Try it.  I know it
helped me.  Keep in mind I only recommned it for the Middle School
Mathematics test.  Win-Win situation.

It does cost (not sure how much these days) but, I bought the biggest
package that they offered and studied all of the tests.   The site is
www.praxismathexam.com.  Take a look and good luck.

This site also has practice problems of the high school math test, but
I haven't take it yet and can't vouch for it.  I only hope it is as
exact as the middle school one.  I know some wonder why am I taking
the high school praxis test now when I've passed the middle school
test.  Well, welcome to VA - where the scores are ridiculous and not
to mention we have to take 2 content areas when applying for licensure
at the middle school level.

Good luck all and your worries are over.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/