Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: EB <eb@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007091101:30:20
Subject: Re: Praxis II MS Math Exam - How did you do on the test?

Hi All,
First of all good luck to everyone.  Thankfully, I have already passed
the test, but just wanted to pass on some hope to those of you still
studying.  At first I felt extremely overwhelmed as it had been a LONG
time since college for me (20+ years).  What helped me the most was
using resources at my local library.  I was able to do a catalog
search to find several textbooks to study.  I started with the basics
(algebra)& worked my way up from there one course at a time.  I also
had to learn how to use a graphing calculator (I particularly liked
the TI-83 for Dummies book).  I found that going back to textbooks was
better for me than using some of the study guides that are out there
because the study guides gave too brief of summaries & I needed a more
review than that.  Good Luck!
EB

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question