Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Cathy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007092711:56:53
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Praxis II MS Math Exam - How did you do on the test?

I studied from the Schaums books in College Algebra, Geometry, and Trig. I don't think we are responsible for Calculus on the middle school exam, right? I spent a lot of time with the graphics calculator. Then I did the sample middle school problems at www.praxisiimath.com That reminded me that there are a few other topics I am weak in - discrete math, statistics, and whatever topics don't fit neatly in the algebra/geometrty/trig sequence. I did not leave enough time on the exam to do the essays, and I rushed through them. They take longer than you think. But I passed!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®