Q&A #12081

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Randy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052500:00:16
Subject: Praxis II 0061

I need help with a question that has been on the last couple of exams....I purchase 60 items and I round to the nearest $, what could the actual purchase price of the items be. a) 56.25 b)62.50 c)70.00 d) 72.50 That is the basic question, any suggestion on what type of question this is and what I need to study for this question. . Search Suggestions Advanced Blogs Video Maps & Directions Shopping Browse Features www.homemadefuckvideos

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®