From: Lisa McNiel <lisa.mcniel@risd.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011110922:03:28
Subject: Re: Re: re:learning math through songs

Cindy Boyd:

I attended one of your staff developments about 10 years ago and
enjoyed it greatly.I teach in Richardson ISD. I purchased your
cassette of math songs. I have used the y=mx+b song every year.
However, I have misplaced it. Is there any way you could email me the
lyrics. I would greatly appreciate it. I have had great success
teaching my students through your songs. Thanks.

Lisa

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®