From: Lisa McNiel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011110922:03:28
Subject: Re: Re: re:learning math through songs

Cindy Boyd: I attended one of your staff developments about 10 years ago and enjoyed it greatly.I teach in Richardson ISD. I purchased your cassette of math songs. I have used the y=mx+b song every year. However, I have misplaced it. Is there any way you could email me the lyrics. I would greatly appreciate it. I have had great success teaching my students through your songs. Thanks. Lisa

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/