From: Jocelyn Straight <straight@worldnet.att.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000031120:03:34
Subject: Math songs for the classroom

I know that Mr. John Carter, who is the Assistant Superintenden in
Personnel West Chicago, has created a book filled with math songs that
he and another person have written.  I believe that he has done some
sessions at ICTM conferences and maybe at an NCTM conference.  I have
his e-mail address in case you want to inquire about his book.  It is
jacart2@ilstu.edu.  I hope that this will help.  His songs are very
entertaining :)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question