From: Jocelyn Straight

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000031120:03:34
Subject: Math songs for the classroom

I know that Mr. John Carter, who is the Assistant Superintenden in Personnel West Chicago, has created a book filled with math songs that he and another person have written. I believe that he has done some sessions at ICTM conferences and maybe at an NCTM conference. I have his e-mail address in case you want to inquire about his book. It is jacart2@ilstu.edu. I hope that this will help. His songs are very entertaining :)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/