From: Shantel Ross <shantel22000@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072313:25:21
Subject: Re: Hands on Algebra

I teach high school algebra.  I teach 9th grade algebra.  Many of the
kids come in without prior knowledge of how to solve an equation.  Do
think that the manipulatives you used for your 4th graders will work
for my 9th graders.  Will it help them or is that tecnique too
elementary for the 9th graders.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®