Q&A #1280

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Chicago Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: judy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000053114:54:32
Subject: Re: Chicago Math reviews

I have been using Chicago Math , now called Everyday Math, for over seven years now at the elementary level. I teach math for grades 2-5 and I love the program. We have seen continuous improvement in our scores yearly. It teaches students to think mathematically, and not just do math.My students get excited about math and beg to play the skill games in the program. If you are looking for more info, go to their website. It's www.everydaylearning.com. You'll find research info there too. They also have a listserv where you can ask questions and get a wealth of responses from other users and consultants. Good luck, it's a great program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®