From: judy
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000053113:54:32
Subject: Re: Chicago Math reviews

I have been using Chicago Math , now called Everyday Math, for over
seven years now at the elementary level.  I teach math for grades 2-5
and I love the program.  We have seen continuous improvement in our
scores yearly.  It teaches students to think mathematically, and not
just do math.My students get excited about math and beg to play the
skill games in the program.  If you are looking for more info, go to
their website.  It's www.everydaylearning.com.  You'll find research
info there too.  They also have a listserv where you can ask questions
and get a wealth of responses from other users and consultants.  Good
luck, it's a great program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®