From: Gertrude Steyn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013121206:24:37
Subject: Math Games for Kids

I thought it would be a good idea to have one public page for games that you use in your elementary classrooms. Games could be online or just activity ideas. It would be nice to just come back to this page when we are stuck. We could follow the following format URL/Activity Name - Description. 1) http://www.jumpstart.com/ - Has educational games for elementary grades in a variety of subjects. Free math worksheets and printables are available on the resource tab on the top right hand corner. Most popular game - Madagascar Math Ops 2) Jelly Bean Math - (http://www.mamamiss.com/2013/10/09/jellybean-math/) Using Jelly Beans to teach addition and subtraction Follow the same in your comments.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/