From: Kristina <kristina@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041509:53:43
Subject: Re: polynomials

You haven't explained what it is you are trying to teacher your
daughter regarding polynomials. I searched the Ask Dr. Math site

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/

using the word "polynomials" and I got 9 pages of returns.

For factoring, use this FAQ
http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.learn.factor.html

Here are others that might help:

Explaining Algebra Concepts and FOIL

Adding and Subtracting Polynomials

Multiplying Polynomials

Dividing Polynomials

I hope these help you find your answers!

Kristina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®