From: michelle <brown4036@gci.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007022721:42:23
Subject: math

I need help with problem 8[(26+10)-4(3+2)]=1280 , ande the real answer
was 128 and i don't know how to get that answer. The other problem is
3(-3)+2(4)
           _________
                2  and the top answers are -9+8=-1 and I don't know
how to get the answer that was because the real answer was -5, but i
don't know how to get the answer and so can you please help me!!??

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/