From: alanakelly

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005081001:02:21
Subject: Re: Addition and subtraction with numbers 1-20

I agree to a degree... My district still uses this program, but what I have found to be more successful with my students is the Han-5 Program of Mathematics. The web site for you to review is www.han5math.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/