From: Linda Reiter <rlreiter@wans.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999022420:41:23
Subject: algebra

	This is my first year teaching math.  I am using the Saxon
currriculum.  They have an assessment test to place a child
appropriately.  They also have a great homeschooling program.  I was
wondering, does anybody have experience teaching math  to at-risk
students?  I'm looking for suggestions.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®