From: Linda Reiter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999022421:41:23
Subject: algebra

This is my first year teaching math. I am using the Saxon currriculum. They have an assessment test to place a child appropriately. They also have a great homeschooling program. I was wondering, does anybody have experience teaching math to at-risk students? I'm looking for suggestions.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/