From: Joanne Schwab

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999042921:44:18
Subject: HOAPT

As a middle school teacher of 8th grade Pre Algebra students, I am often at a loss as to the proper recommendation for Algebra I. It is often debated in my school should recommendation be on teacher recommendation only and / or grade in class, work habits, etc... I'd like to know more about the Hannah Orleans Algebra Prognosis Test. We do not presently give middle school finals in pre-algebra. Any advice is appreciated. Joanne Schwab

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/