From: Jodie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000020511:55:50
Subject: Implementing NSF's Connected Mathematics program (6-8)

Would like to hear from educators who have adopted CMP at the middle school level ( all three grades 6-8). What were your main concerns about using this program? What was your time frame for implementation? Has it been successful? What sort of schedule do you have in your middle school - traditional 40-44 minute periods or block? What do you like the most about the program? least? What results are you seeing? Did you attend the training at MSU? What sort of support do you feel you need to run this program successfully? How did you handle the parental component of implementing a program which is so vastly different from many of its predecessors? I know I have many questions - so I greatly appreciate any feedback you may have so that I may share it with my collegues as we continue to work toward building a strong math program throughout our district. Thanks so much

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/