From: samweli <kingsabissy@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008012407:38:51
Subject: Re: Discuss and define teaching as a career

when we define teaching we mean a combination of ateacher , student
and the methodes used to present the material to the learners .
 In teaching we find things like the sabuject matter the student
themselves that they intaracdt between each other and theirr teachwer
can interract with them and their material to issure leaninhg takes
place in the ccontext of teaching .
 lastgly if one takes of teaching while their is no trasnsformation of
the material guided by the teacher then leaning takes place when
teaching is there .

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®