From: kim clark <kimbrly_clark@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006110909:19:01
Subject: Re: 6&7 grade math

I have a daughter in 9th grade Algebra I who is also stuggling. There
is a free online program at algebrahelp.com that breaks down each
topic and gives practice worksheets and helpful examples along with
answer sheets. It is a Godsend. Hope it helps. Also, I have found that
my daughter's teacher is very handsoff. Most teachers who "get math"
have a hard time understanding that everyone else doesn't "get it".

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/