From: Teacher_Kim4921 <kim@kto5.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009092912:50:09
Subject: Actually Getting to Show Them . . .

Iíve found a lot of good videos, but my biggest problem was that my
administrator had a problem with me showing videos during math time. I
did some pretty extensive research, though, (especially since I was
taking a grad class at the time, and it fit right into one of my
papers for the class) and I found some good ideas on how to
incorporate it into my lesson plans, and that helped my administrator
calm down. Kto5.com was a particularly helpful site for that aspect of
things.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®