From: Hull
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000061609:04:14
Subject: Math videos

Our middle school math department is looking for some new videos to
complement our curriculum.  We are especially interested in sixth and
seventh grade.  We don't have computers so we want to use the graphics
in the videos for reinforcement.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®