Q&A #1485

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Videos

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Suzanne
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000061609:05:31
Subject: Re: Math videos

There is a series of 4 problem solving videos involving detective
stories for grades 5-9.  One of the videos is called Mr. Marfil's Last
Will and Testament. It is part of a set called Curriculum in a Box.
This series is quite good.  One source for this that I know of is

HRM video
Dept. NG27
175 Tompkins Ave.
Pleasantville, NY 10570-3156

They can also be reached at 800-431-2050 or

Another video is called Donald in Mathemagic Land.  It is put out by
Disney. I am not sure how to get this film but you might try some
searching on the Web.  It too is quite good.  Hope this is a help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®