Q&A #1485

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Videos

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Suzanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000061610:05:31
Subject: Re: Math videos

There is a series of 4 problem solving videos involving detective stories for grades 5-9. One of the videos is called Mr. Marfil's Last Will and Testament. It is part of a set called Curriculum in a Box. This series is quite good. One source for this that I know of is HRM video Dept. NG27 175 Tompkins Ave. Pleasantville, NY 10570-3156 They can also be reached at 800-431-2050 or http://www.hrmvideo.com Another video is called Donald in Mathemagic Land. It is put out by Disney. I am not sure how to get this film but you might try some searching on the Web. It too is quite good. Hope this is a help. Suzanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®