From: sibanze simuchoba <ssimuchoba@uudial.zm>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011092210:58:07
Subject: Re: math

Dale. Is Rev. Gerald Kahre who was a missionary at Jembo your father?
If so I would like to establish contact with you and your dad. I grew
up at Jembo. Please let me know. Iam a lawyer in Lusaka, Zambia

Sibanze Simuchoba

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®