From: Sibanze simuchoba <ssimuchoba@mtnweb.co.zm>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2015061316:13:28
Subject: Re: Jembo

I was born at Jembo mission. My father was teaching there. I remember
rev. Gerald kahre and his sons Duane Vernon kahre and dale. I would
like to be in contact. I have just been appointed permanent secretary
for southern province and would like to see what attention I could
give to Jembo. I wonder if I can find any of the kahre jeeps in those
villages!
Kind regards,
Sibanze simuchoba

Post a reply to this message