From: Ed <ed@ahhhmassage.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003060423:38:54
Subject: circular recessed ceiling lighting

Hello there,

I am not a teacher, however I'm hoping someone can give me a hand with
this.

I'm trying to create a 6 light, circular, recessed ceiling lighting in
my front room of my new condo.  I do not have the actual ceiling
parmeters yet, however is there anyone who can help me with this???

Thanks

Ed

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question