From: Ed

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003060500:38:54
Subject: circular recessed ceiling lighting

Hello there, I am not a teacher, however I'm hoping someone can give me a hand with this. I'm trying to create a 6 light, circular, recessed ceiling lighting in my front room of my new condo. I do not have the actual ceiling parmeters yet, however is there anyone who can help me with this??? Thanks Ed

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/