From: Tammy <ellisacademy@charter.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004030123:36:26
Subject: converting decimals to fractions what is the easiest way to do them.

converting decimals to fractions what is the easiest way to do them.

we have tried and tried to explain to my daughter how to do this can
anyone offer an easy way to convert decimals to fractions.......please
help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®