From: Owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006022623:05:24
Subject: Re: how to intrudure fraction to my student

You did not tell us how old your student is.  It would be helpful if
you can tell us about your student so we can give better help and
information.  We do not need the name but more about ability level and
what your student has been able to in math.

If you look at the FAQ you may find that this question has been asked
before.  I hope you find the help you are looking for.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/