Q&A #1533

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Fractions

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: pat hendrix

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001090815:42:44
Subject: math 4th grade fractions

My granddaughter has a bigger problem than I do. How can a teacher teach math to children when the child has no book to bring home so a parent can help them. Things are taught differently now I know, but I dont think teaching without a book is the right way. We have tried every thing we know and the child says we do it wrong. Thank for what evet help you can give us.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®