Q&A #1543

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Kumon math method

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: atul gupta

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005020205:41:59
Subject: Vedic maths method from India

Hello friends, I wonder how many of you hv heard of the most marvelleous maths called the vedic maths, from india, where maths developed and flourished centuries back. This maths consists of a whole lot of techniques which help you to solve many kinds of problems in very few steps. Just to give an example, find out the remainder of 35217 on division by 9. The technique will give u the answer in a flash, less than 5 secs. For more details, read abut my book at http://ww1.mid-day.com/metro/chembur/2004/november/97226.htm Anyone interested in more details can write to me at atulgupta.2004@indiatimes.com. atul

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®