From: Matthew <mattrogerson@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102619:43:08
Subject: making math fun

I am interested in any ways that teachers may know of to make math
more exciting and enjoyable.  I'm sure that is the million dollar
question for most math teachers, but I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions for a first-year eighth grade math teacher.  Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/