From: macdo
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071606:54:19
Subject: GCSE MATHS GRIDS COURSWORK

i am officially stuck on the grid coursework if anyone has any thing
that can help me on it that will be fine i have done
1.grids lengths	1-5 in numbers and algebra
2.NxN grid

im stuck on rectangles and thats bout it

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/