From: Teh Oh Kian <mr_teh@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050910:19:42
Subject: Mathview

	I feel that graphing calculator is handy, but I prefer to teach graph
sketching using the software Mathview produced by the maple co. in the
waterloo, Canada.
It's a terrific software. Students can really learning the properties
of various curves from this software. (of course a teacher has to use
a computer lab to have the lessons, but anyone with a lab top/pc at
home can learn on his/her own.)
I sincerely recommend those who are interested in using maths
softwares to use the Maple V.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®