Q&A #1576

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Graph sketching

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Teh Oh Kian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001050910:19:42
Subject: Mathview

I feel that graphing calculator is handy, but I prefer to teach graph sketching using the software Mathview produced by the maple co. in the waterloo, Canada. It's a terrific software. Students can really learning the properties of various curves from this software. (of course a teacher has to use a computer lab to have the lessons, but anyone with a lab top/pc at home can learn on his/her own.) I sincerely recommend those who are interested in using maths softwares to use the Maple V.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®