Q&A #1576

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Graph sketching

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Tjen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006031922:00:22
Subject: This may seem like a very strange question...

I'm attempting to create a quiz with the first 8 answers with the possible answers of any of up, down, left, and right... From doing research, I understand this is possible for graph sketching. Is this true? I would like to make a believable college level simple quiz/test that has these answer possibilities for the first 8 question. Please let me know, thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®