From: Rebekah Perry <PerryR@odc.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999100416:49:52
Subject: Possible Computer Technology

	I have discovered a set of Math CD Roms called Math 2000. There are 8
CD Roms from Addition to Calculus. I have found these CD Roms very
helpful. One thing I must note is that I had to have Compuserve to use
these but if you are willing to get the service then it is a extremely
informative and fun in the interactions.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/