Q&A #1586

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mathematics computer programs

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rebekah Perry

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999100416:49:52
Subject: Possible Computer Technology

I have discovered a set of Math CD Roms called Math 2000. There are 8 CD Roms from Addition to Calculus. I have found these CD Roms very helpful. One thing I must note is that I had to have Compuserve to use these but if you are willing to get the service then it is a extremely informative and fun in the interactions.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®