From: Rebecca Stelle <msrs135813@cs.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050618:32:35
Subject: Re:  Help Finding Software and Tools for Capable CP student

	I have a wonderful student who is about to go to high school to take
regents classes.  The probelm is that my student has CP and thus has
limited fine motor control (he can't draw angles or write.  I'm
looking for software or tools that will help him meet with success in
these demanding hands-on classes.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®