From: Richard <rvidair@tampabay.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002021606:43:49
Subject: Computer math

I am home-schooling my son who is 14.  He is starting Saxon Advanced
Math, which will be followed by Saxon Calculus next year.  His
interest is computer programming, and I wish to follow Calculus with a
math program that would best complement that interest.  Would I go to
linear, non linear algebra, or perhaps another course?

Thank you,
Richard

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question