Q&A #1589

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math text

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Richard

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002021607:43:49
Subject: Computer math

I am home-schooling my son who is 14. He is starting Saxon Advanced Math, which will be followed by Saxon Calculus next year. His interest is computer programming, and I wish to follow Calculus with a math program that would best complement that interest. Would I go to linear, non linear algebra, or perhaps another course? Thank you, Richard

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®