From: Linda Fahlberg-Stojanovska <lindas@mt.net.mk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006120301:21:41
Subject: Excellent freeware GeoGebra

Hi! I would just like to add that there is now an excellent freeware
called GeoGebra. This is good for educators that don't have funds
(like me). Even young students can learn to use it: see e.g.
http://robertfant.com then click on "Student Files." There are
excellent forums and it is very powerful: see e.g.
http://teachers.henrico.k12.va.us/math/GeoGebra_Site/. To get you
started (don't we all hate new programs), there is a set of mathcasts
(audio-video step-by-step presentations) on Learning and Using
Geogebra at the math247.jot.com wiki or link directly:
http://math247.jot.com/WikiHome/Library/How%20to%20Mathcasts/Learn%20and%20Use%20GeoGebra

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®