From: Shad Moarif <moarif@shaw.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007042403:18:54
Subject: Math Education

Please check out my weekly blogs on Math Education at the clso-math
website: http://www.clso-math.com.

I will be addressing topics like the one you raise, plus a lot of
others associated not just with understanding WHY we study Math, but
also to crusade ofr urgent reforms in Math education.

Shad Moarif

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®