From: Thomas <ortega_agetro@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007022303:07:55
Subject: Calculater displaying half the numbers in vertical columns

Hello
I have experiensed some troubles with my calculater since a couple of
days ago. At all states i.e. screens there appear vertical lines with
dots between. All numbers and texture only appear in those columns,
creating a two numbers gap between every written number/letter. Also
when entering the programs only half the names are displayed, perhaps
as a consequence of the space between. However the odd thing is that
only the later half is the one displayed. Furtermore the calculater
seems to instead of covering the selectd topic with black change it to
unknown symblos. The final problem to be described is, when entering
for example; 9 plus 9 or 9 times 9 an error message is displayed, it
is hard to read but I believe it says sytax error.

I have checked the batteries, so it cannot be running low on those. I
also checked the place in "mode" for splitting screens, but it was
correctely marked, I am quite sure of this even though the calculater
is almost unreadable.

Thank you for any help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question