From: Will

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007081318:35:15
Subject: TI-83+ Troubleshoot

When I cut the calculator on, the screen immediately turns black. I have tried adjusting the contrast and other methods suggested already. They do not work. I did find out though that the calculator will cut off if I do [2nd][On]. I am currently in the process of leaving the batteries out for 24 hours(including the Li battery). But if that fails, what else could it be? I have already contacted TI-Cares about this and they tell me the same stuff that has already been mentioned. Could it be that I just need to reinstall the OS?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/