From: Dark Lazer
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007120401:19:50
Subject: Re: Re: Re:my screen is blank  .... batteries new.  What is hard reset?

Yo rock, bro. My battery recently went black after I replaced the
batteries, and it wasnt the contrast. So I did the reset thing and it
works again!

I have a quiz in pre-calc tomorrow. Don't know what I'd do without
this. Thanks a lot.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®