Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Chris

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006102521:03:26
Subject: Re: Fixing a black screen

My screen on my TI-83 Pluse went completely black. I replaced the batteries, checked the back up battery, but to no avail, the calculator did not work. The only buttons that worked were the 2nd and on/off buttons. So I tried basically rebooting it. Here are the strokes: Press the 2nd key, then the mem key (+) Press the down button six times (to get the the 7: Reset option Press enter Press enter (1: All RAM) Press down button once (2: Reset) Press enter This should fix the problem.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®