From: Danielle

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007050918:28:49
Subject: Re: Re: Fixing a black screen

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!! I'm a freshman taking an algebra course, and I'm currently borrowing a calculator from my school because it's kinda required and I forgot to ask my mom to buy one, so I've been borrowing it for the year. Recently, my batteries died in the middle of a quiz, and after I went home and changed my batteries, the calculator started acting screwy. When I turned it on, the screen would be blank and I'd have to remove the batteries and hold the on button to make any numbers show up. Then I had to adjust the contrast settings. It was no fun. And I thought I was gonna end up owing the school $100 for a calculator! I was flipping out! Thank you SO much.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/