Q&A #1651

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: TI-83 or TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Edward Spar

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006101409:20:33
Subject: Re: Re: my screen is black

Hmm, my fiance actually needs to take the SAT and the screen is black. I tried the dumping memory, didn't work. The contrast controls wont work either. However, when I turn the calculator on, right before the screen goes black, it flashes a series of numbers for a split second.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®